My first contribution dates back to 2000 and I have been author and contributor of hundreds of thousands lines of open-source code, mainly in PHP.
While my biggest contribution has been Agile Toolkit 4.3 (MIT License) in 2015, previously it was available under AGPL/LGPG licenses through versions 2.0 to 4.2. Additionally I contributed to many other projects listed below.
Maintainer or Major contributor
- Agile Toolkit - PHP UI Framework.
- Dokku-alt-manager - Web UI for your personal PaaS.
- Colubris - Web Team collaboration software.
- Humming-mail - Virtual postfix mailbox manager (obsolete).
- docker-wordpress - Docker container for practical Wordpress deployment.
- docker-mantis - Docker container for practical Mantis deployment.
Projects around Agile Toolkit
- sink - Collection of ATK Examples
- jobbet-atk - One-month tutorial for Agile Toolkit
- queue - Simple Queue implementation in Agile Toolkit
- ga - Google Analytics code for your Agile Toolkit project
- atk dokku_alt - Agile Toolkit Models for accessing Dokku-alt
- smtp checker - A simple Web App to test your SMTP server
- atk opauth - Integration between ATK and OPauth.org.
- validator - (integrated) Rule-based validator for ATK.
- S3 Uploader - ATK integration for S3 file uploads.
- filestore - (integrated) Upload manager for local file storage.
- atk4-addons - Collection of miscellaneous add-ons for ATK.
- testsuite - Test-suite for ATK projects and add-ons.
- dokku-alt - For of dokku, your personal PaaS.
- agile-css - Component CSS Framework for Web UI Developers.